Skip to content
- Lipp, Frederick. The Caged Birds of Phnom Penh. Illustrated by Ronald Himler. New York: Holiday House, 2001.
- Lipp, Frederick. Running Shoes. Illustrated by Jason Gaillard. Watertown, MA: Charlesbridge Publishing, 2008.
- Lord, Michelle. Little Sap and Monsieur Rodin. Illustrated by Felicia Hoshino. New York: Lee & Low Books, 2006.
- *O’Brien, Anne Sibley. A Path of Stars. Charlesbridge: 2012.
Children’s Chapter Books
- Ho, Minfong. The Clay Marble. New York: Farrar, Straus, and Giroux, 1991.
- Smith, Icy. Half Spoon of Rice: A Survival Story of the Cambodian Genocide. Manhattan Beach, CA: East West Discovery Press, 2010.
Young Adult Books
- Crew, Linda. Children of the River. New York: Delacorte Press, 1989.
- Ho, Minfong. The Stone Goddess. London: Orchard Books, 2003.
- Ly, Many. Roots and Wings. New York: Delacorte Press, 2008.
- Coburn, Jewell Reinhart. Angkat: The Cambodian Cinderella. Illustrated by Edmund Flotte. Fremont, CA: Shen’s Books, 1998. (picture book)
- Lucas, Alice. How the Farmer Tricked the Evil Demon. Illustrated by Kosal Kong. Los Angeles: Pacific Asia Press, 1994. (picture book)
- Lord, Michelle. A Song for Cambodia. Illustrated by Shino Arihara. New York: Lee & Low Books, 2008. (picture book)
- Keat, Nawuth with Martha E. Kendall. Alive in the Killing Fields: Surviving the Khmer Rouge Genocide. Washington, D.C.: National Geographic Books, 2009. (young adult)